**READY STOCK-KOREAN FASHION**
OVER 800++ DESIGNS
PROMOTION: READY STOCK
BUY 3 PIECE FOR RM100
*postage excluded

Announcement :

Hi,

As you have noticed puteri-fashion.blogspot.com has been hacked. I therefore have no access to it anymore as it was hacked 4 times already.

I have lost my email dresspark@gmail.com. Basically I was able to back up some mails but not all. It is quite messy at the moment. And there are emails which has been deleted by the hacker. So, please please email me at the new email which can be found at the right sidebar if I do not get back to you.


Thanks

Puteri Fashion

Ready Stock - PF0575

Item Code: PF0575 *Ready Stock*
Color: Black
Material: Cotton
Descriptions: -
Measurements: Bust: 84-108cm, Shoulder: 34-45cm, Sleeve: 10cm, Length: 78cm
Price: RM35

♥ DO CLICK ON 'OLDER POSTS' FOR MORE READY STOCK ITEMS! HAPPY SHOPPING! ♥